Looking at trying Zwift

Bikenutjay

Hi, Everyone
I am looking at adding Zwift to my riding
For the hot as he"" days in Florida
And the rain days.
I am looking at wahoo and others
Are their any that I should stay a way from ?
You all know what works and are the quieter
And the best for the sprints and races.

Thanks Jay

trplay

Zen MBB Master
Wahoo direct drives are right up there at the top. Direct Drive is the key. You may be interested in the amount of slope the particular trainer recognizes.

Bikenutjay

Will the kicker work with the vendetta 2.0
And how is it with the acceleration lag / hill change watts also I have a speed sensor and cadence sensor coming , the kicker core is at 900

Last edited:

trplay

Zen MBB Master
The V 20 works on the Kicker. Here's a Llama field test on the Kicker. The Kicker is considered one of the top trainers. The TACX NEO is often rated the top.
Kicker test:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
If you have a front disc brake you will have to remove it to mount the V20 on the core. Not a big deal, just a hassled. I also have a KICKR - don't have to remove the disc brake for it, but it is more expensive because of the adjustability. Both are direct drive and virtually silent. All you will heard is your chain. If you wax your chain they all you will hear is your breathing! :rolleyes:

Bikenutjay

I have been waxing my chains for years .
I am wanting to get the wahoo Kickr so I can use it for all of my bikes / I change bike depending on where
i ride . Home ,bike trail, go out of town ( what will fit in the van ).
Just don’t want to get the trainer and then find out it only works on one or two bikes ( rear wheel / front wheel / Trike /I don’t think I would put the tandem on it )
Thanks Jay

trplay

Zen MBB Master
The Wahoo/ NEO's work for the vast number of bikes but if you have a question about a certain bike and you have a LBS nearby go put the bike on their demo. and see exactly how it fits. Like Larry mentioned Disc brakes cause you to have to remove them when using V20 with the Core but not Kickr. I don't have disc brakes so never thought about that aspect.