S40 Trainer Recommended

trplay

Zen MBB Master
This is what veteran smart trainer rider and computer wiz Josh Bonc responded with when I just asked him how his Hub was doing. Josh Bonc:"I am still using mine. I’ve had it almost a year. For my model S40 (original), I have had no issues. There was no interference for me between the trainer and the brakes.". Most trainers seem to work and our guys ride on a variety of them. Seems making sure you have wheel clearance , which all the major brands do, and then find the best deal.

CRUZRIDER1

This is what veteran smart trainer rider and computer wiz Josh Bonc responded with when I just asked him how his Hub was doing. Josh Bonc:"I am still using mine. I’ve had it almost a year. For my model S40 (original), I have had no issues. There was no interference for me between the trainer and the brakes.". Most trainers seem to work and our guys ride on a variety of them. Seems making sure you have wheel clearance , which all the major brands do, and then find the best deal.
Thank you

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
I have my 2021 S40 equipped with disc brakes on a Wahoo Kickr. No special adaptations required. Just have to remove the handle...simple, easy, and replaceable if you need to put it back on. Works great with Zwift too.