Would like to try an S40 in Lexington KY area

RobertM

As it says above, I'd like to try an S40. I've put about 3800 miles on my new-to-me V2K in the last 14 months, I expect I'd be reasonably competent. I'm about 5'9", 30" inseam, can never remember my x-seam.
If there's someone in the central KY, Cincinnati, Louisville area who wouldn't mind getting together for a bit of a ride I'd appreciate it.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
As it says above, I'd like to try an S40. I've put about 3800 miles on my new-to-me V2K in the last 14 months, I expect I'd be reasonably competent. I'm about 5'9", 30" inseam, can never remember my x-seam.
If there's someone in the central KY, Cincinnati, Louisville area who wouldn't mind getting together for a bit of a ride I'd appreciate it.
Hi Robert,
I will be driving from Hilton Head to Springfield, Oh next Wed (15th) - to Calvins Challenge event in Springfield on May 18-19. It looks like one route will take me really close to Lexington. If you would not mind meeting somewhere convenient to this path - I will bring my showroom S40 with me for you to demo. Please contact me at larryoslund@gmail.com or call me 828-216-7860 and we can plan the meeting.
Larry
1715166905098.png

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Hi Robert,
I will be driving from Hilton Head to Springfield, Oh next Wed (15th) - to Calvins Challenge event in Springfield on May 18-19. It looks like one route will take me really close to Lexington. If you would not mind meeting somewhere convenient to this path - I will bring my showroom S40 with me for you to demo. Please contact me at larryoslund@gmail.com or call me 828-216-7860 and we can plan the meeting.
Larry
View attachment 17067
Larry, you are amazing...

RobertM

A big shout out and thank you to Larry Oz, who stopped by Lexington on his way through Kentucky.
He brought along an S40 for me to take for a spin, and also gave me a chance to try out his personal V20.
It was also great to have a chance to meet him and spend a little time talking bikes.

Thanks Larry for making the effort and taking the time to let me try out the bike.