2016 HPRA FLORIDA CHALLENGE

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
I watch all of your videos
I second this. Larry is amazing. I look at how fast he is spinning and in the Sebring video it's really really high considering that he usually likes to be around 84 RPM? I am sorry I didn't get to say hi to you but I did get to chat with Gayle. You seemed somewhat unapproachable when I saw you with the dislocated shoulder. Really impressed the way you bounce back. High pain threshold is great to have.

Last edited:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I look at how fast he is spinning and in the Sebring video it's really really high considering that he usually likes to be around 84 RPM?
Thanks David,
Actually I try and train close 100 rpm. I can usually keep it up there close on the track, but when I get on the road (and race other people) it seems to drop.
Maybe because it averages in coasting time where cadence is zero?? I'll have to look into that.
Sebring was 84 (but if I pick certain "segments" where I did no coasting it is close to 90, Piccolo Park was 90 and did a little coasting, the Velodrome was 93, and my last long ride (500 mins on my trainer) I was 91.
Maybe that's why it seems higher than what strava says??

You seemed somewhat unapproachable when I saw you with the dislocated shoulder.
Also, really sorry we did not get to meet in person. You were at Sebring, right?
Was it right between when I got hit and went to the ER?
Where ever it was , really sorry we did not connect. Hopefully will be another event.

Last edited: