2018 Gold Vendetta with lots of extras

Jesse Groves

This bike has been sold.

The bike has about 3500 miles on it and comes with the following:
  • SRAM Red build from Cruzbike
  • Stock wheels and tires included from Cruzbike with 11-36 cassette (all never used)
  • Chainrings: Currently installed 52/36 with 170 cranks; but also comes with a 165 crankset that has 50/34
  • Standard (straight) slider
  • Curved Slider (currently installed)
  • 19.5" chainstay (currently installed)
  • 23" chainstay
  • Stock carbon set
  • Thor Carbon Seat (currently installed per Ratz's instructions)
  • Ventiseat Pad
  • Stock Headrest
  • Suspension Adjustable Headrest
  • Performance Adjustable Headrest
  • Headrest Cage Mount Kit (without bottle cages)
  • Moose Pack
  • Carbon Fiber Race Case
  • Zefal Spy Mirrors (2)
$4,000.00

The picture is with the 23" chainstay. Obviously, the wheels and pedals in the pic are not included.

View media item 336

Last edited:

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
here come all the way you selling it posts:emoji_unamused:, followed by twice as many post with people trying to convince you to keep it :emoji_joy:

Jesse Groves

here come all the way you selling it posts:emoji_unamused:, followed by twice as many post with people trying to convince you to keep it :emoji_joy:

HaHa! The reason is neck/back pain (cervical/thoracic); for whatever reason, I just do NOT fit the bike well! As far as the second group of people go...I have been the Leader of my own personal crusade in that regard for months now!

Jesse Groves

HaHa! The reason is neck/back pain (cervical/thoracic); for whatever reason, I just do NOT fit the bike well! As far as the second group of people go...I have been the Leader of my own personal crusade in that regard for months now!

It is a beautiful bike and it has been fun watching roadies drool over it! :) The gold chain kills them! lol

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
The reason is neck/back pain (cervical/thoracic); for whatever reason, I just do NOT fit the bike well!
I am sorry that you are having these neck/pain issues. It might be that you are just too powerful for your position! :eek:
I know you have probably tried lots of different things to alleviate the pain?Have you tried putting a lumbar section low in the seat like I have? I think this helps hold my hips in and prevents me from having undo force on my neck and upper back while pedaling, especially hard - just a thought - hate to see your sell your V!

Last edited:

dtseng

If all of us CB tribes here don't buy it, he would have no choice but to keep it.

I would be interested though in the hydro-formed main frame tube only, and build it up with medium size sport G seat, carbon fiber fork, super slim and thin maraging steel steering column,
and 16.5" chain stay.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Sorry to here about your back pain. Lumbar support helped me and I was so so close in purchasing a third party seat. Did you ever try riding with a support belt?

RAR

I can't see it either...I get a" you don't have permission" warning...and yes I'm logged in.

Jesse Groves

I knew it, bad form on me for waiting!

I am just as surprised it went so fast. In fact, I had planned on lending it to my buddy Sandor so he could ride it some to see whether he would like it, but when the buyer found out someone else would be considering it he made an offer. Sorry Sandor! Lol