2022 Michigan meetup

3bs

whereabouts unknown
team/tribe/dudes and dudettes

so how do you all feel about a Michigan meetup this year? same place as originally proposed (southwest Michigan) pre covid, same routes, same ideas. date yet undecided. I am doing my charity ride early October, my wife's sisters will be here sometime around July 4 so absent directions or restrictions from my wife the calendar looks pretty open.

the old thread:

https://forum.cruzbike.com/threads/...august-6-9-2020-benton-harbor-michigan.13108/

please indicate your interest and preferred month.

woodguy

Yes, I remember the planning you did @3bs for a Michigan event, only to have Covid cancel it. I would be interested in coming across from Wisconsin. Looks like the best for me would be August. Hope it comes together.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
team/tribe/dudes and dudettes

so how do you all feel about a Michigan meetup this year? same place as originally proposed (southwest Michigan) pre covid, same routes, same ideas. date yet undecided. I am doing my charity ride early October, my wife's sisters will be here sometime around July 4 so absent directions or restrictions from my wife the calendar looks pretty open.

the old thread:

https://forum.cruzbike.com/threads/...august-6-9-2020-benton-harbor-michigan.13108/

please indicate your interest and preferred month.
Thank you for bringing this back into view. I am absolutely interested. I am unavailable mid-August but available the remainder, though border can always complicate things.

CruzLike

Guru
Still interested.

Now retired. Time is flexible. Though it will cost double because my wife will call her friends and plan her vacation while I'm gone.

I'll follow this thread.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
okay so i am back.

how about later july? early august? feedback please? coloma KOA still is a good center of action, and we can do a lot of interesting riding in a couple days.

It looks like a meet-up is a bust for this summer unless...
Anyway, Cruzbike writes: "We’re hoping to do it again next year! Our tentative plan for 2023 is to do the Michigan Shorelines West Ride which usually starts the first weekend of August." Save the date! Note this year the tour starts Saturday August 6, (first riding day on Sunday). Expect 2023 to start August 5.

Last edited:

Kjameswil76

I would be willing to host a one day ride on the Pete Marquette out of Sanford if anyone is interested. We could do a one day or two day overnight on the trail. I am open Sept. 10-11 to do it. Let me know if anyone is interested.