2022 Q-45 For Sale $2500.00

HardHatt

The bike has about 200 miles on it. It's a great bike but I'm too big for it.

I'm located in South Florida but will gladly ship the bike

.20230501_112431.jpg20230501_112441.jpg20230501_112518.jpg

HardHatt

Hi Tom,

I would ship to New Zealand but would have to research the cost and determine whether we'd need to negotiate the cost to do so. Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

Bernie

turbo

Hi Tom,

I would ship to New Zealand but would have to research the cost and determine whether we'd need to negotiate the cost to do so. Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

Bernie
Hi Bernie,
Hi Tom,

I would ship to New Zealand but would, have to research the cost and determine whether we'd need to negotiate the cost to do so. Let me know if you're interested.

Bernie
Hi Bernie, Thanks Bernie , yes I am interested just let me know what it is and we will take it from there... cheers..Tom...

HardHatt

Hi Tom,

I checked with Fedex to ship a Fedex Bike Box weighing 35lbs from Pompano Beach, Florida to Auckland Airport and the lowest quote was $1700.00. That doesn't include the cost of the box. It seems like it is cost prohibitive. Let me know your thoughts.

Bernie

ChairmanFrau

Hi. I live in lovely Tucson Az, bike theft capital of the known universe. Last night, my Q45 that is my transportation was stolen right off my porch where it was locked.. I gave up driving because I don't want to be part of the unfolding environmental disaster and I may be a bag of wrinkles now but my legs work so, I was trying to do the right thing--I don't even have kids why should I care but I do. Now the truck that loads bikes and goes to Mexico is at the border I guess. And I am completely screwed. My bike was like yours. Do you still have it? Can we do bike flights? I know you don't want to, but would you consider $2000 even?Maybe? It's only been 6 months since I bought mine, & it's a lot of money. I ride every single day, minimum 15 miles, usually much more, so, the bike will be loved and used. I am ditching bookcases to make room indoors, no more porch. Wankers. I hate bike thieves.