28mm wide non-drive carbon full-disc/disc-brake wheel for V20C

TransAm

I am interested in a 28mm wide non-drive carbon full-disc/disc-brake wheel for the back of my V20C. I don't want 23/25mm wide because I run wide tubeless tires with liners because I can't see, much less avoid, many potholes. I think I saw the disc wheels CB has for sale are 25mm wide, so they won't work for me.

I found these on AliExpress:

https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804113531687.html

I chatted with the vendor and they assured me the road tubeless version can be specified with a front thru-axle centre lock hub (same as the 3/4/5-spoke front), and these come with ceramic bearings. Anybody have any experience with them or others? I know the hub and bearing quality can be an issue for drive wheels, but I suspect this is less critical for non-drive?

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
man, its super heavy... I'd go with a super light box section wheel and cover it.........
Non-drive disc wheels for 28mm or wider tires are difficult to find, and very expensive. I have been looking for 1 here too without success. A pair of practically new Shamal Mille wheels just became available at my LBS for about $800 but I am going to have to pass for a while. Those would be so nice Monokoted.