A little exposure...

Kamatu

johntolhurst wrote: a nice smooth cadence, Doug, but hey ... you didn't wave? :mrgreen:

A nice smooth cadence is a requirement. :lol:

And yeah, he didn't even wave. Of course, this at time point 1:33 might have been a bit over the top. :twisted:

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
That was too cool for school, Doug.

It would have been my luck to wave at the camera and promptly run into a parking meter. That's how I roll.

Mark

MrSteve

Zen MBB Master
You were smiling.
Having fun in public.
In America.
On film (film-like media, at any rate).
To top it off, you shared your fun with us!
Shameless....

:D

-Steve

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
Mark B wrote: Yeah, yeah, we got pictures..... Moving, even. Where's the ride report? :lol:

Mark

I was waiting for the official photos to arrive...

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/db1488/MS150-2008/

So now I guess I gotta write the ride report...

Kamatu

Interesting. I think I'm going to have to go looking for that short handlebar mount you have on the Sofrider, it would give me almost exactly the clearance I need for my knees I think.

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
Kamatu wrote: Interesting. I think I'm going to have to go looking for that short handlebar mount you have on the Sofrider, it would give me almost exactly the clearance I need for my knees I think.

Try this one...

http://store.nexternal.com/shared/StoreFront/default.asp?CS=icycles&StoreType=BtoC&Count1=511562526&Count2=428702950

Look under "Titec 1 1/8 Inch Threadless Big Al Shorty Stem "

Kamatu

Thanks, it isn't much, just an occasional tag, except when I wear my knee braces, which gives it just enough to make it constant.

Looking at those pictures it looks as though the handlebars on the Silvio the woman is riding are right in her line of sight. Is there any way to adjust so that doesn't occur? It appears to me that if you are the wrong size that will be a problem with the Silvio because of the way the handlebars adjust angling up toward the rear. What do you think?

Kamatu

keithkling wrote: Looking at those pictures it looks as though the handlebars on the Silvio the woman is riding are right in her line of sight. Is there any way to adjust so that doesn't occur? It appears to me that if you are the wrong size that will be a problem with the Silvio because of the way the handlebars adjust angling up toward the rear. What do you think?

After watching my grandmother look between dash and the steering wheel to drive, I don't think that would be an issue. ;)

You brain will edit the images to that it shouldn't be a problem unless the blockage is large enough to stop any input to the eye.