Almost new S40 for sale - off the Market

waltersj2002

I've not been able to get comfortable on this bike. Due to two bad falls, both brake handles are slightly bent or scraped. This should be reflected in the price if I have the right price on it. damage is shown in the photos. Bike has only about 30 miles on it and is only about a month old. Here's a link to the description.https://cruzbike.com/collections/recumbent-bicycles-and-framesets/products/s40.

I paid $4650 for the bike. I'm lookin for $3500 or best offer.

I'm located in South Central Tennessee.

Attachments

• bike 5.jpg
    bike 5.jpg
    827 KB · Views: 47
  • bike 6.jpg
    bike 6.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
  • bike 7.jpg
    bike 7.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 36
  • bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 37
  • bike8.jpg
    bike8.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 46

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Have you looked at this learning to ride thread?
If you haven't - I urge you to give it another try. Once you master it - you'll love this bike!

Last edited:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
ANother thing - not sure if you are close to Hilton Head Island - but if you are - come visit me - I'm willing to work with you and get you riding.
I hate to see anyone sell their Cruzbike unless they are gettig another one!

I have a pretty high success rate. I was able to get 60 our of 62 people riding succesfully at this year's Cycle-con and that was with very limited time for each person.

waltersj2002

Yes. I have looked at the thread.
ANother thing - not sure if you are close to Hilton Head Island - but if you are - come visit me - I'm willing to work with you and get you riding.
I hate to see anyone sell their Cruzbike unless they are gettig another one!

I have a pretty high success rate. I was able to get 60 our of 62 people riding succesfully at this year's Cycle-con and that was with very limited time for each person.
we’re about 400 miles from Hilton Head. Thanks for the offer.

waltersj2002

Hey LarryOz. Thinking about taking you up on your generous offer. What’s your schedule anc weather like in the next two months?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Hey LarryOz. Thinking about taking you up on your generous offer. What’s your schedule anc weather like in the next two months?
Same offer here; if you are in the Austin Area let me know; I also have the key bike types in the garage. So you only need bring you.

Now the other part of my Roll; Moderator says: "Only discuss the bike for sales" no chatter.... exception in this case because yeah 30 miles. We want you to stay.