An old friend came home... plus

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Thanks to Jay Barnhill I was able to acquire my original Vendetta V2 back today (old Yellow - big Boom). It is just like it was when I sold it 5 years ago with the original custom CF wheels with the "Cruzbike - Vendetta & Logo" across the wheels. This is still such a sweet looking ride.

I traded an original Silvo 2.0 White Frameset (still in the box) - believed the last one never sold to get my Vendetta back!

These will make a nice addition to my growing Cruzbike collection I now refer to as the "Cruzeum Collection".
I know have:
  • FreeRider
  • T50
  • QX100
  • Quest 2.0
  • Silvio 1.0
  • Vendetta 2.0
  • V20 (Gold 2017)
  • V20 (White 2020)
  • S30
  • S40 (2021)
  • Magic Prototype (also tilting trike adapter for Magic)
Still looking for a SoftRider, other Quests, V2K, Silvo 1.5, Silvio 2.0, and a Vendetta 1.0 - Let me know if you know anyone looking to sell or trade one of these versions.

Here is a pic of my white V20, the Silvio 1.0 and my Vendetta 2 - nice group of old and new!
Vendetta V2, V20, Silvio 1.jpg

Last edited:

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Thanks to Jay Barnhill I was able to acquire my original Vendetta V2 back today (old Yellow - big Boom). It is just like it was when I sold it 5 years ago with the original custom CF wheels with the "Cruzbike - Vendetta & Logo" across the wheels. This is still such a sweat looking ride.

I traded an original Silvo 2.0 White Frameset (still in the box) - believed the last one never sold to get my Vendetta back!

These will make a nice addition to my growing Cruzbike collection I now refer to as the "Cruzeum Collection".
I know have:
  • FreeRider
  • T50
  • QX100
  • Quest 2.0
  • Silvio 1.0
  • Vendetta 2.0
  • V20 (Gold 2017)
  • V20 (White 2020)
  • S30
  • S40 (2021)
  • Magic Prototype (also tilting trike adapter for Magic)
Still looking for a SoftRider, other Quests, V2K, Silvo 1.5, Silvio 2.0, and a Vendetta 1.0 - Let me know if you know anyone looking to sell or trade one of these versions.

Here is a pic of my white V20, the Silvio 1.0 and my Vendetta 2 - nice group of old and new!
View attachment 11755
The elastic stabiliser on the front fork... don't remember you putting it on or did you? Might be how you are so good with narrow bars:D

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
The elastic stabiliser on the front fork... don't remember you putting it on or did you? Might be how you are so good with narrow bars:D
I don't think I put that on there. I also only had my narrow handlebars on my Red V20 - I sold that off last year. :(

Bikenutjay

It was on the bike when I got it from Jim ,
It does help stabilize the front end some when you first start riding a cruzbike .
So I left it on
Thanks Jay