Any Silvio owners in the MD Eastern Shore Area

jquill

I am interested in getting a Silvio and would like to see one in real life to help me make a decision. I live in Ocean City, MD but am willing to drive a reasonable distance.

Thanks
John

eplumer

Love my Silvio. I live in Fairfax, VA and commute to DC which is 14mi each way. If you're ever in the DC area I'll be happy to show you my Silvio.
202 358-5178
Eric

jquill

Thanks Eric. I would like to take you up on your offer. I don't have any DC trips planned in the next few weeks, but will give you a call the next time I am heading West.

Thanks

John

3WHELZ

Guru
John - like Eric, I am also located in Fairfax County and will offer you the same to test ride my Silvio. Mine is set up with Campy components.

Eric - hope to see you on the trail someday. If your are into the cherry blossoms, I would recommend taking the Capital Crescent up to the Kenwood (MD) community. The entire neighborhood is a flood of cherry trees, more than you will find at the Tidal Basin and less foot traffic. My wife and I will be out cruising through with our GTT next weekend.

Dean

jquill

Thanks Dean. I made a leap of faith and bought a used Silvio which I am in the process of adjusting for my shorter than average x-seam plus I'm also making some equipment changes. Hopefully in a few weeks I will be able to join the ranks of Silvio riders. If you are ever planning a trip to the Ocean City area, drop me a line.

John