Any Silvio's in Orlando Florida

Bob W.

I would like to know if any Silvio riders in the Orlando area would let me take a look at there bike. I did see one on the Weet Orange Trail one Sunday about 2 months ago but I don't know if he is local or just passing through. I would be glad to compensate you for your time . Maybe me and my friends could do a ride ? I could buy you lunch? Bob.

teacherbill

not a silvo, but a cruzbike ....

Bob,

I was on the WOT a couple of months ago on a cruzbike conversion. I went away from the 26inch wheels that were on the mongoose donor frame to 700c. Because of it being a steel frame it is heavy, but it might give you a feel for the leg, upper body action needed for the cruze bike series.

Bill

Bob W.

Thanks Bill, I ride on

Thanks Bill, I ride on Sunday at about 8:30 am. I meet a couple friends at wintergarden station if you would like to join us I will give you my email contact me and I will give you my number. rweidler@cfl.rr.com
Thank You. Bob.

teacherbill

Bob, Don't ride on Sundays.

Bob, Don't ride on Sundays. But I am willing to take a day off work to ride over, or early on a Saturday.

Bob W.

Thanks Bill for the great

Thanks Bill for the great offer , I have to work on saterdays at my second job so Sunday is my only day to ride. Thank You very much for the offer. I am thinking about getting a conversion kit myself to try it on my old mountain bike before I pull the trigger on a Silvio sight unseen. Bob.