Anyone like to trade an S40 for a Bacchetta CA3?

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Why would I add a sweetener when the B costs more?

Only because the S40 is a better bike. On the Bacchetta site you might get a straight swap, but then you might not find an S40. A bit of a conundrum I'll admit. On this site you will have to be lucky to find someone wanting the Bacchetta, on the Bacchetta site you have to be lucky to find an S40. And Slim and I only responded out of our need to respond tongue in cheek to anything that prods our creative typing skills and language twisting fingers.

... a sweetener!!!
@super slim Hope you don't like cream in your coffee or milk in your tea!!!

In all seriousness: wishing you best of luck with the swap @RBW1938! It is a good deal for someone. I hope the right person comes along soon to snag that deal.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Only because the S40 is a better bike. On the Bacchetta site you might get a straight swap, but then you might not find an S40. A bit of a conundrum I'll admit. On this site you will have to be lucky to find someone wanting the Bacchetta, on the Bacchetta site you have to be lucky to find an S40. And Slim and I only responded out of our need to respond tongue in cheek to anything that prods our creative typing skills and language twisting fingers.

@super slim Hope you don't like cream in your coffee or milk in your tea!!!

In all seriousness: wishing you best of luck with the swap @RBW1938! It is a good deal for someone. I hope the right person comes along soon to snag that deal.
In Australia (Down Under!!) we speak British English, NOT a hacked US version!!!!

Last edited:

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Fair dinkum?

Are you feeling crook?

Where is the dunny?

It may be English but it ain't the Queen's. The island is full of noises.

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Its an IMPROVED English, with creative Slang!!!!!

We are Noisy when when KEEP winning "The Ashes!" from England, OR win the America's Cup after being in US hands for 132 years!!!

@RBW1938 i see your post was derailed.

you might have better luck over on bentrider forums. I believe you might need to be a supporter now to post to the sell / trade forums though.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
A couple more bucks will always get you a better ride...or a wing keel, or a multi Hull, or a foil. Or a multi Hull foiling on a boomerang...