Arizona Cruzbikes?

2whluge

Anyone riding Cruzbikes in AZ? We’ll be in the Phoenix area this winter with some trips to Tucson. I’d like to connect since I’m new to this front drive gig.

Dennis

1%Grade

Yes, we winter in Mesa AZ. I bought my Q45 in February, so am also pretty new to the bike. I would enjoy riding with you if you ride the multi use trails here.

I see very few recumbent bikes, and no other Cruzbikes.

Cheers
Dave

bsmcguire

Any update on Phoenix area Cruzbike owners? I am interested in a V20c and would like to see one in action.
Thanks,
Brian

bsmcguire

Hi Brian,

I'm in far north Phoenix (New River) and my wife and I both have V20C. Come by and check them out,.
Great! I will do that. Are you free today? How do we make contact? Not sure of the protocol on this forum of how to share private contact messages. I live in Litchfield Park.

blaksmth

Anyone riding Cruzbikes in AZ? We’ll be in the Phoenix area this winter with some trips to Tucson. I’d like to connect since I’m new to this front drive gig.

Dennis
I'm in Albuquerque, got my Q45 last March, and rode it on the Tour de Tucson at the end of November; didn't see another Cruzbike. I highly recommend the bike "Loop" that circles Tucson. It's now an entirely separate, paved, bikeway. Also recommend an early ride on the approx. 9 mile loop through the East Suguaro National Park; my recollection is that it opens for bicyclists an hour before they allow cars. If you're still in the Phoenix area the first Saturday of April, the Tour de Mesa is also a great ride; not terribly long (45 miles last year) but a good course.

bsmcguire

Hello Dennis - It appears that John and I could be the only V20c riders in Phx area. Mine is still in transit. Plenty of bike lanes in Phx, canal trails, loops out to Fountain Hills/Saguaro Lake, etc. RWGPS show map is a great way to see what other roads are used.