Buying a used V20 Vendetta.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Unless you already love that particular model and that groupset, I'd go with a new V20c frameset and put my own stuff on it.

alexul

A new framekit in Europe is 5200 eur. But probably the asking price for this almost 10 years old bike is also too much

chicorider

Zen MBB Master
This is the first of the V20 line, with the newer style boom/slider, and carbon fiber seatpan replacing an older, less adjustable boom/slider and heavier fiberglass seatpan of the Vendetta v.2. The bike did not change much--mostly paint and graphics schemes--until the V20c came out not that long ago. Put another way, an early V20 frameset is about the same as a later V20 frameset, other than color and graphics. The mileage seems to be pretty low (I've already put more than that on my V20c), which means the parts should be fairly fresh. I'd offer 2800-3000 eur and see what the buyer says.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
The wheels are a bit naff but saying that they are ideal for a beginner as I used them too. 10y bike Maybe 2800$ worth but I wouldn't offer more. There is almost dollar to euro parity so €2800 max

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Zoom in though that bike appears to have Di2 on it; didn't run the description through the translator; it if is Di2 that would aboug $800-ish to the value we'd all probably put on it.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Yeah the translation helps a lot.....

I'm selling my Vendetta 20 recumbent bike by Cruzbike because I no longer use it since I opted for the Cruzbike S40 in 2018. It's true that the Vendetta is faster than the S40 but I don't race and the less inclined position of the S40 suits the type of cycling I do better. I bought the Vendetta from Phillip Mouseley in February 2015 after he decided the Vendetta wasn't for him (he transitioned straight from the upright bike). The Vendetta only had a few hundred kilometers when I bought it and has no more than 2000 today because it has been little used since 2018. The Vendetta is in excellent condition and equipped with:

Aluminum frame
Carbon fork
Shimano Ultegra DI2 groupset (539/53 - 11/32)
Mavic Kysrium 700 wheels
Continental Poly-X-Breaker tires (25mm)
Comfortable Ventisit cushion
Headrest adjustable by suspension
Underseat tool bag (Moose Pack V20)
Hafny mirrors (left + right)
homemade front light stand
weight of the bike without accessories: approximately 10 kg

Shipping: Preferably, you will pick up the Vendetta. Otherwise, I can ship it at your expense.

Di2 helps the value a lot.
The Mavic wheels are super budget climbers.
Moose Pack's never get old
Carbon Fork is an error that will be alloy.