CBSV -920 build.

Kim Tolhurst

Hi All,

Shimano Ultegra groupset, 165 crank length, 12-27, 9 speed cassette, 52-39-30, triple ring,

Aero 67s CRUZBIKE wheels, with Vredestein, handmade VOLANTE 700x23c tyres.

There have not been any complications though definately made easier by reading various builders notes on the forum.

The above selection of sets was recommended by HQ and sent though I chose the tyres at my LBS.

Now the great pleasure in the building of this bike is that it was designed by my kid brother whom I taught to ride a bike. Even up and down a see saw.

thankyou John and your team.

I give Cruzbike my excersise for life tick, without it, how much walking and swimming would I have to do?
(bottom line.)
cruzincheers, Kim.

gannet

HI Kim,

well done - given this is a brag board, no-one can beat your brag, that you taught the designer how to ride (we don't feel worthy enough even to reply ?)

BTW, as the Silvio prototype you had was my first ever 2 wheeler 'bent ride, I guess you taught me how to ride too.

Something I realised when I got my own bike, not only are you wobbling around like when you were a kid, you're actually having as much fun as well. A couple of months now, but I figure I'm still learning. The Cruzbike smile is very real :D

thanks both,
Steve W