Central Indiana

wolfejam03

Are there any riders near enough to do a meet/ instruction with my son. He's 14 and just started on a Silvio. I bought the bike for me but can not unlearn my lightning. He took it from me.
We live in Martinsville, IN.

jond

Zen MBB Master
Hi from downunda.

In the forum you will find ratz s method for learning to ride as quickly as humanly and safely as possible.

Do these drills and don’t deviate for a great experience.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Good deal for him! If he can have the patience to follow the steps in the training manual or as noted above Ratz method - parking lot, Eagle, Flinstone, relax, straight lines, gentle pedals, relax, relax, figure eights return many times for short training is more effective than one long session -Then he will be faster than you in a momentarily, and more comfortable.

Lucky sot! - err son! I got one new bike before I was 20 and that was a wedgie mountain bike from my grandpa around grade 5 - man I loved that bike. Think my parents still have it for visiting chillins, Norco Mini-Mountaineer. Thanks for triggering the good memories.

I live in Greenwood and would be willing to teach. have taught a few. I work in Mooresville too if that would help us have a second location to meet up. My wife and I use to have a Silvio but both have Vendettas. I am not on here regularly but will try and check back more often to see if you still need help.