Classified Section to sell your used indoor equipment so you can upgrade

Was hoping to find used equipment here to test the waters in riding my bike indoors. Don't want to spend 1k getting a set up and finding out I just cant make the mental leap. Hopefully other member have old equipment they want to sell cheap.

CruzRider

Andrew, don’t have any to sell, but want to throw out some ideas.

1. Zwift Hub is a very affordable wheel-off indoor trainer option. Packaged with one year membership for $599
2. Wheel-on trainers such as the saris m2 are often in close out mode and show up around the $300 mark. Check REI or around thanks giving
3. Make a trip to the local bike non-profit store. Mine (Freewheelin bikes) had quite a few donated wheel-ons for $200

Welcome to indoor cycling. You will love it.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Was hoping to find used equipment here to test the waters in riding my bike indoors. Don't want to spend 1k getting a set up and finding out I just cant make the mental leap. Hopefully other member have old equipment they want to sell cheap.
Andrew, I wasn't looking to make a new purchase but if you're interested, I have a Wahoo KIKR that I would be willing to part with. It was purchased new in November 2017 (KIKR 2018) and then replaced with a newly refurbished KIKR 2018 in 2019 by Wahoo. It works perfectly and has no defects that I am aware of. I currently use it daily with Zwift. Bought new it cost me $1,199. Given the cost of a new Zwift Hub, I would ask $400.00 + shipping. If you're interested, payment can be made using Venmo or Zelle.

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
If you just want to test waters, I think the easiest way is to get a trainer from REI. It's 90 day return policy; should be plenty of time to try it out.

cruzKurt

I have a Wahoo Kickr and absolutely love it. Indoor training is a bit different and I really do like riding outside, but with my setup I can actually do work, watch YouTube, read, anything I like. The Wahoo Kickr is spot on, I have had my M5 on it and have a v20 on it full time. I am blessed to have two v20's, so one is road ready at any time. I don't think you can go wrong with Wahoo Kickr.