Conversion for sale in Scotland

currystomper

Hi Folks

At some point soon I will have to sell my conversion to make space for the Silivio that I'm building up. However if there is anyone in Scotland that wants one now lets have a chat and we can see what we can work out.

I'm concentrating on getting the Silivio built up at the moment - so won't get around to taking pictures and posting the conversion on EBay for a while!!

Cheers

Currystomp

currystomper

Its going on EBay today.

After a number of years building up, upgrading and riding this recumbent it is time for it to go to another good home. I have had ridden many happy miles on this bike including some over night camping trips.
Conversions like this have been taken on world tours - but unfortunately I haven't had the time to do that!!

The summer is approaching and as I have now upgraded to a Silivo Cruzbike, So the convesion is not going to get ridden much this summer and my wife tells me its taking up to much space.

Spec
Aluminuim mountain bike frame base (modified)
Cruzbike Conversion kit.
7 x 2 gear Shimano compact Gearing.
100 PSI high pressure tires
Beam rack.

Happy for it to be picked up or I can deliver it in local area up to ~ 50 miles from the forth bridge. I reserve the right to charge 10p a mile for this.

The conversion has been upgraded over time. The hose pipe seat clamps have replaced by direct screw/rivets into the frame. The front kit clamps on the forks have been upgraded.
The bottom bracket on the frame has also been removed as it was just extra wieght.

Happy to meet at a car park and give you an hours lesson in riding the bike when I deliever it (its different but not hard).

Read up on the history of this bike at the cruzbike site, for example see:-

http://cruzbike.com/scottish-conversion-mk-ii

Sorry: panniers, camping kit and phone box not included - but I can give you a grid ref for the phone box library!!

Price is going to be 300UKP or ono

Dariusz Nowak

Intrested in purchasing your conversion

Hi. I am interested in purchasing your conversion. Is your ad still valid?
I am living in Poland and was wondering if it would be possible to have it sent here?

Best regards,

Dariusz

currystomper

Conversion

Hi

The conversion kit bike hasn't not been sold yet.

I don't think I could send the whole bike to you due to the cost of postage!! However I could look at sending you the conversion kit and the main frame and you could build it up from there.

If you are still interested PM me.

Cheers

CS

currystomper

No still no sold

Hi Seanjwm

The conversion is still in the garage waiting to be sold. - I'll PM you and we can talk some more.

CS

currystomper

Now Sold

Hi Folks

That's the conversion sold and going to a new home in England.

Had a couple of people interested, I'm hoping that they all manage to find the bikes that they are looking for.

Cheers

CS