Conversion kit for sale $350 FIRM

whitepawrolls

I have had this kit put onto a cheap bike to give it a try before getting a better one and have decided I don't like it, so its now for sale. Kit is installed on a huffy 18sp full sus bike with an extra long quil stem instead of the threadless as thats what I had on hand. It was not abused, but neither was it babied. Used as primary transportation as I am partially blind and don't drive. You can leave it as it is or get the adapter for the threadless. Bike itself rides well although I never bothered to get a front derallure for it. Never needed it. Since I live down a dirt road the tires it has are hybrids. 26 x 1.95 x 65lbs smooth tread with knobbys on the sides for turning traction. this is for sale in Pensacola Florida and I will not ship. If you want it shipped you need to find a local company to break it down and pack it for you. Otherwise come pick it up. Email me at whitepawrollsATgmailDOTcom for more information, pictures, etc. First come first serve. Thank you.

jj

THIS AD IS BOGUS
Been trying

THIS AD IS BOGUS
Been trying to contact this guy for a week
EMed, PMed & commented NO RESPONSE

whitepawrolls

Listed again

@ JJ Unless you know what your talking about I suggest you don't say anything (putting it nicely)

I got fed up trying to list this before when people kept trying to nickel and dime me down on it so I quit bothering. Now that its more complete (minus the thread less adapter) its back up again. Has the missing front derailleur, an upgraded rear one to better handle the mega range cluster I had for towing, and a few other minor things. This time on craigslist as well (link below). I will leave the craigslist up until its sold/traded this time or until rude people start aggravating me again.

P.S. Do NOT leave me PM's here. I will never see them. I never look here. Only use the contact options on craigslist, or direct email

P.S.S I took the pics for craigslist before I removed the old frame derailleur.

http://pensacola.craigslist.org/bik/4450973667.html