CruzBike Cameo! - My First YouTube Video

Leif

Hey everyone!
So I just published my first Youtube video on my channel, "VeloPod".
I'm basically going to be making videos that celebrate all kinds bikes and the great places to ride them (I know, sounds pretty general but I'm hoping to narrow the focus over time).
This first episode is about riding up Mt. Lee in Los Angeles. What's Mt. Lee? Check out the video and see!
Also heads up... I shot this first video using my gravel bike, mostly b/c I'm still working out the equipment, camera mounts etc. but I did make sure to include my S40. See if you can spot it.!
Oh and I'm not sure why the video appears darker after uploading to YT but I'm working on that too.
If all goes as planned, the next video will be about recumbents, with a focus on Cruzbikes and the particulars of their design.
Anyway, this first video is only 7:45 so I hope you enjoy and maybe even subscribe to my channel!
Thanks in advance for watching!

Last edited:

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Fun video @Leif

I like the transitions that go from riding to walking to reaching the top of the hill at the end.

Constructive feedback: I found the earlier zooming and quick panning shits a bit too fast for me to follow on my old phone.

jond

Zen MBB Master
Cool enjoyable informative positive and modest. Great stuff. Nice to see your neighbourhood.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Makes good footage. All I can manage sometimes is a GoPro 7, and even then it is pretty simple stuff. Looking forward to your new videos.

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Hey everyone!
So I just published my first Youtube video on my channel, "VeloPod".
I'm basically going to be making videos that celebrate all kinds bikes and the great places to ride them (I know, sounds pretty general but I'm hoping to narrow the focus over time).
This first episode is about riding up Mt. Lee in Los Angeles. What's Mt. Lee? Check out the video and see!
Also heads up... I shot this first video using my gravel bike, mostly b/c I'm still working out the equipment, camera mounts etc. but I did make sure to include my S40. See if you can spot it.!
Oh and I'm not sure why the video appears darker after uploading to YT but I'm working on that too.
If all goes as planned, the next video will be about recumbents, with a focus on Cruzbikes and the particulars of their design.
Anyway, this first video is only 7:45 so I hope you enjoy and maybe even subscribe to my channel!
Thanks in advance for watching!

Very intertaining and a good story! It's hard work getting all those shots and harder still to edit but great job! I subscribed. Looking forward to more.