Cruzbike Freerider for sale

TalleyHo

This older dual suspension Sofrider with free rider bars is in excellent condition with new triple crank and 8 speed cassette and is in perfect working order. The free rider bars offer a full extension posture while adding more ability to leverage the CB power dynamic. An inexpensive means for the newbie to learn the FWD MBB format while ending up with a superb utility bike. Unsure how to attach photos here. Please help with that and or PM for images. Asking $600 plus shipping.

TalleyHo

Is the Freerider still for sale?
The Freerider is long gone but I have another one to sell soon after I reverse the seat mod back to original stock set up and get the shifting worked out. I'm intending to leave the drop bars and do brifter shifting. It has a single chainring. Let me know if you are interested. The photo shows the bike with an M5 seat at about 28 degrees.

Attachments

• IMG_0411.jpg
    IMG_0411.jpg
    762.9 KB · Views: 49
Why the drop bars? Is the seat angle adjustable? When will you be ready to sell it? For how much? Where are you in Maine? I'm I'm Manchester NH. THANKS!

TalleyHo

Why the drop bars? Is the seat angle adjustable? When will you be ready to sell it? For how much? Where are you in Maine? I'm I'm Manchester NH. THANKS!

I'm now living in North Carolina but will be hopefully be back in Maine for the season by June. The reason I am thinking drop bars is because of the reach, which would give a nearly straight arm set up that I prefer. However in the next week I could set this up the way you prefer if we agree on a deal to purchase the bike. I suggest you PM me going forward with this. Thanks.

Dave Talley