Cruzbike owners in the UK?

Cruzbob

Hi,
Are there are any Cruzbike owners in the UK living near Norwich, Norfolk? Failing that, I'd be interested to talk with any UK owners about their experience with the Cruzbike. I'm currently waiting for a Sofrider v2.

Gromit

Guru
Cruzbob now has his Sofrider. He and I met up for a ride today. Apparently there's another Cruzbiker in the Greater Norwich area. Please get in touch. :)

Gromit

Guru
Re: Cruzbike owners in the UK? - Synchronicity?

As I rode through Norwich city centre this evening I met the other Sofrider V2 rider I was trying to find. :lol:
Synchronicity?

Anyone else out there in the Norwich area? Conversions, Freeriders, Silvio, Sofriders.

Angela UK

CRUZBIKE OWNERS IN UK

Hi Cruzbob and Grommit,

I live in SW London (Twickenham) and have a Sofrider. I have changed the tyres to cope with a more variable terrain which seems to have been quite a success and my next modification will be the pedals to stop my feet from bouncing off them. I think I am going to go for the double sided Shimano spds. I am also planning to upgrade the chainset to a triple.

I always feel like a bit of a celebrity when I go out! People look and point and make comments. I suppose you get the same? Or maybe you cycle so fast you are just a blur and they don't see you?

It would be interesting if the website had a map of the world pinpointing all the Cruzbike riders...

Angela

Manalive

Cruzbiking in London...

Angela,

I commuted from Kentish Town for a few months... generally got good comments, such as "that looks like a hoot" (I'm aware as I type this that this may be quite a local idiom... translation: "that looks like hilarious fun"), or "that looks very comfortable", or, most satisfyingly, "you've got quite some acceleration on that thing"
shades_smile.gif
Over time, you start to feel a bit put out if nobody does stare or comment!

It was only late at night that the oh-so-imaginative yell of "get a proper bike!" was ever heard.

I use double-sided SPDs: good for control, good for speed, and easy to get out of in a hurry.

The bike made an appearance at the office party, and various engineers could be seen riding a Cruzbike round Fitzroy Square with varying degrees of success, which may or may not have correlated with levels of inebriation...

Alex

neil earley

vendetta

Just purchased a nearly new complete vendetta, looks the bus in a nice shade of yellow . Busy finishing off assembly and hope to be on a test ride next week. I live just outside swansea in S.Wales PM me if anyone is down this way Regards Neil