Cruzbike QX100

Jeff Fondaw

For sale - Cruzbike QX100. SRAM S-5 components. Bought in 2016 when my shoulders wouldn't let me ride an upright any longer. Like new, ridden only approx. 30 miles. Have too many hobbies and the has just been hanging in my garage since then. It needs a good home. Asking $800, obo. I am located in Olympia, WAcruz.jpg and would prefer a local sale (Seattle, N Oregon, , etc) but shipping is doable.

Jeff Fondaw

Misty - yes the bike is still available. I was hoping for a local sale (WA/OR area) and want to give this a week or so. I have bought and sold on Craigs list, etc a lot but this has all been local. Boxing and shipping is not a problem I work at REI and we have a bike shop. I am not sure of the rest of the logistics from a financial viewpoint, exchange of payments, PAYPAL etc, in processing a sale to another state. Not sure exactly how this is done. This is the first time I have posted to this site. Thanks, Jeff

Misty

Hi Jeff. If you have a PayPal account you would just email me an invoice for the purchase of the bike and shipping costs. I can then pay you with my debit card. If that would work for you I can send you a private message with my email and addresss. Thx

Jeff Fondaw

Gulliver - yes still available...but I am looking for a local party (WA/OR) unless that proves to be not possible. Where are you located. Thanks, Jeff

Guliver

I have couple of road bikes that I can't ride any longer. I used to do every event around here including 4 of La Vuelta tours in Puerto Rico, but I had a accident 2 years ago and now if I ride them a is with neck and back pain. The fun went away in a couple of seconds. That's what I need this bike, to get back in track and do what I love to do. I don't like the trikes because been so close to the floor make me nervous.

If you can send it to me will be awesome. I will pay via Papypal.

Thank you, Jeff