Cruzbike Silvio 1.0 for Sale in Santa Rosa, CA

The bike frame is made by Cruzbike, and is a 2009 Silvio 1.0 model. I purchased the frame and had a local bike shop build the bike for me. ($2,500 total cost to me.) It has standard road-bike 700c Vuelta Zerolite wheelsets, SRAM 9-speed handle bar grip-shifters, a Shimano front derailleur, a SRAM rear derailleur, Shimano flat bar brake levers, a SRAM PG950 11-32T cassette, adjustable air shock on the front, two water bottle holders, and a rear bike rack with an attached gear-bag. The bike is very comfortable. It has a padded back and seat, with good back support. I can ride it all day.

Reportedly, the Cruzbike Silvio is a front wheel drive recumbent bike that is fully compatible with road bike components. The Silvio has dual suspension with a carbon fiber, elastomer dampened suspension system in the rear and an adjustable compressed air suspension fork with a carbon fiber chainstay suspension yoke in the front. The frame is aluminum 7005 T6 and integrates the seat shell into the frame for added strength and weight savings.

Attached are some photos, including me, and other people on their Cruzbike Silvio's. The bike rack and storage bag, as well as a bagged bike-repair stand, are included. I live in Santa Rosa. If interested, call me. (707) 843-1906. $1,400 or best offer.

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 71
  • 002.jpeg
    002.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 73
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    303.6 KB · Views: 58
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 63

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Reportedly, the Cruzbike Silvio is a front wheel drive recumbent bike
"Reportedly"?!

A bunch of random photos pulled off the forums instead of pictures of the actual bike. A screenshot of a quote for building up the bike, not an actual work order. Descriptive text copied word-for-word from a forum post. An odd forum name with a misspelling. The identical ad on Craigslist titled "Recumbent 700cc Road Bike." Asking a high price for a 14-year-old bike.

I wouldn't touch that with a 39 and a half foot pole.

A DEPOSIT TOWARD THE SALE OF THIS BIKE WAS MADE ON JUNE 22ND. THIS BIKE WILL BE SOLD UPON DELIVERY TO SOUTHERN CALIFORINA. IF THE SALE FALLS THROUGH FOR SOME REASON, I WILL REPOST IT THEN. FOR NOW, IT IS NOT FOR SALE.

The June buyer just backed out of the purchase, so this recumbent is now back on the market. Fresh photos of this bike are provided below. (See original post above for details). The "quote" pictured above ended up being the final price ($2,540) but does not include the cost of the added rear gearbag, mobile repair stand (with bag), and front shock pump - which come with the bike in this sale. The quote also is provided above to show technical details of the actual equipment installed. Some of the language in my original post is from the Cruzbike website; who can provide technical language I cannot. The bike is in EXCELLENT condition, and selling for $1,400; $1,100 less than I paid for it - and includes the repair stand, rear gear bag, and front shock pump. If you have any questions about the bike, feel free to contact me at (707) 843-1906 (Santa Rosa). It is a great bike! The woman pictured above won a long distance speed record on a Cruzbike Silvio, and the photo is also a good illustration of the actual riding position of this recumbent model. My wife and I are now in our 70's and have moved away from long roadbike rides to easier commuter bike rides now. This has been a GREAT bike; and well cared for! Ron (Santa Rosa)

(This bike is also now reposted onto the Bay Area Craig's List. You may see it there as well.).

Attachments

• tempImage6fmJ4B.png
    tempImage6fmJ4B.png
    15.3 MB · Views: 28
  • tempImage1tPpSJ.png
    tempImage1tPpSJ.png
    14 MB · Views: 26
  • tempImageZzmHBh.png
    tempImageZzmHBh.png
    17.7 MB · Views: 21
  • tempImageGWRSAn.png
    tempImageGWRSAn.png