Cruzbike Sofrider $500

SpecDude

I have a Cruzbike Sofrider that I would like to sell. It is great way to get started - better to learn on an older model then move up to a newer one. It is in pretty good condition. I have not crashed out on it (knock on wood!) yet. Bike lives west of Atlanta near the Silver Comet Trail. I can ship to CONUS for a fee. Take a look at the pics. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0122.JPG DSC_0124.jpg DSC_0135.JPG DSC_0130.jpg DSC_0127.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_0125.JPG
    DSC_0125.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 94

benphyr

Guru-me-not
I see you've made good use of electrician's zip ties (tape for those who don't work with electricians daily!). A good way to learn Cruzbike for sure.

SpecDude

Well I really only wanted to ship to CONUS - Continental United States. I am sure shipping to Malaysia will be an obscene amount - but if you can give me your post code and locality (city) I will see what UPS can do. Also, payment by Paypal will be required and there are no returns - sale is final. So just be sure before saying yes to the bike! Thanks!

SpecDude

I have lowered the price to $450.00 and I have been told of a shipping service called BikeFlight that should get shipping costs to a more reasonable price than what I have seen on UPS or Fedex. Would prefer to ship - my wife gave me an earful about local pick up since I am a bit older and in that high risk category (that sucks!) I will defer to her judgement. I am listing this on Ebay also.

Thanks for looking!