Cruzbike T50 plus emeljay conversion and carbon seat

Edblor

So here I have my T50 crubike for sale plus emeljay conversion. The mechanical disk brakes are TRP Spyre with 160mm rotors, the same as the S40 again.
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres are fitted. They are highly puncture-resistant but also very free-rolling.

I have fitted light mounts front and rear (lights included)
The Shimano SPD pedals, mirrors and seat bag are included in the sale The price is £1000 I can post if interested
I'm in Anglia edblor@protonmail.com
Please contact me via forum message.

Attachments

• IMG_5578.jpeg
    IMG_5578.jpeg
    158.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5577.jpeg
    IMG_5577.jpeg
    219.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5576.jpeg
    IMG_5576.jpeg
    172.2 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5575.jpeg
    IMG_5575.jpeg
    186.7 KB · Views: 59

Aideym

So here I have my T50 crubike for sale plus emeljay conversion. The mechanical disk brakes are TRP Spyre with 160mm rotors, the same as the S40 again.
Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres are fitted. They are highly puncture-resistant but also very free-rolling.

I have fitted light mounts front and rear (lights included)
The Shimano SPD pedals, mirrors and seat bag are included in the sale The price is £1000 I can post if interested
I'm in Anglia edblor@protonmail.com
Please contact me via forum message.
Hi, Ed,
These appear to be the original photos from the sale in 2020. Do you have any of the bike in the current condition?

Aideym

Just as seen in the pictures attached.
It’s available for sale in a good and decent condition
Thanks for the reply. It's a shame there aren't any new pictures as I'm not prepared to travel to Norwich based on 3 year old photos taken by the previous owner. Thanks anyway Aiden