Cruzbike V 20 for sale

Stevyg13

Barely 6 months old bought brand new. I wont be able to use it where I live.
I paid $5000 willing to sell it for $3500!!
Complete Race Package Add-On for V20 USA Only. Requires 2018 V20 Frame Set Purchase. Complete package add-ons include a custom, pro build and freight. Your V20 will arrive with all main components installed in the frame, including shifters, brakes, main cable housing and grip tape.
Carbon Fiber Race Case etc
in Exeter NH 603-490-1981

cruzbike.jpg

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Sorry you are unable to ride it where you live. The only place I would think would be the North Pole. And even then I think I would stick in on the trainer. :rolleyes:
This is a fantastic price! It will not last long.

Vulcanelli

Maybe on Craigslist a single out of focus photo would pass but on this forum it does not suggest to me a serious attempt at selling.

If I am considering spending $3500 I would want to see a bullet point list of the bikes components, its history and some in focus detail photos.

Don

Maybe on Craigslist a single out of focus photo would pass but on this forum it does not suggest to me a serious attempt at selling.

If I am considering spending $3500 I would want to see a bullet point list of the bikes components, its history and some in focus detail photos.
You are so right!

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
More photos on eBay,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/113030990511

s-l1600.jpg

igorraven

If the bike is still for sale I am interested maybe.
The eBay link, with the photo, does not work for me I get (Old School BMX Custom;Built-Up Bike;Vintage&Used parts;HUTCH;BOSS;AKRON;Rare??) Not your Cruz V20.
icRaven