Cruzbiker in or around Stuttgart, Germany

manstir99

Hey,

I'm looking for Cruzbikers in or around Stuttgart. I am very interested in the Cruzbike, but today I don't have a such a bike.

I have an old recumbent bike (Langlieger) and a upright Pedelec. I would be optimal if I can test a Cruzbike before I buy a Cruzbike-Kit or a Cruzbike. (Maybe the Q!uest). Has anyone some experience about this bikes, who live in South Germany?

Kind regards
manstir99

Germany

Jeroen Siebons

Hi,

I have some customers from the south of Germany and Austria. Maybe one of them will contact you. So if you send me an e-mail, I will ask them for you.
My experience in the "hilss' of the Netherlands (Cauberg in Vaals) are really good. I have ride the Freerider with 8 speed and I was able to just start cycling from the middle of this hill ( the most difficult part in %). One Customer of me who lives in Frankfurt area says that the bike is able to ride hills, but that you need off course good legs/health. That counts for any bike!!

I can say that I am at the Essen Bike Fair in Germany at the and of Februar, so there you can see/feel the bike in real. Maybe you can come to there.

Hope this will helps.

All best,

Jeroen Siebons
info@cruzbike.nl http://www.cruzbike.nl (auch in German language.)