Cruzbiking in the UK

Roystheboy

Hi just wondering if there are many cruzbikers in the UK as I’m interested in purchasing but need a little info regarding import duties etc…any member in or near the Midlands would be beneficial thank you

Last edited:
Hi just wondering if there are many cruzbikers in the UK as I’m interested in purchasing but need a little info regarding import duties etc…any member in or near the Midlands would be beneficial thank you
There’s a nice vendetta for sale on the forum in Manchester..

The best alternative may be to buy via the French importer as (as far as I’m aware) there isn’t one in the UK

If I was going to upgrade to the V20C I’d consider buying stateside and biting the bullet on carriage costs or having a long weekend over there and bringing the bike back with me.. Purely because the shipping rates are extortionate at the minute

I’m based near Chester and have a V20 / Vendetta if you’re near and want a look

Roystheboy

Hi was thinking of going over and bringing a bike back myself I’m motorhoming up and down the UK at the moment and might just take you up on your offer thanks

Beano

It all comes down to the declared value, on the consignment note there will be a declared value in $, this is how the duty is worked out at customs....

It all comes down to the declared value, on the consignment note there will be a declared value in $, this is how the duty is worked out at customs....
Better IMHO to find a bike either new or used and try to tie it up with a hop over the pond.. Then you can import the bike in person and deal with customs (if needed ) face to face..

James Strutton

Im in Norfolk , have built my own versions but interested to try a manufactured machine to see how they ride and also whether there is the market to import to the UK

Roystheboy

I also have built my own version (even my hatchet job take on a Cruzbike was comfortable) and I think if more people could see these bikes and have the opportunity to try them they will be impressed with the comfort level and I would imagine there could be a market here in the UK I would certainly be interested.

James Strutton

I also have built my own version (even my hatchet job take on a Cruzbike was comfortable) and I think if more people could see these bikes and have the opportunity to try them they will be impressed with the comfort level and I would imagine there could be a market here in the UK I would certainly be interested.
Thanks for reply, any info on your build

Roystheboy

First bike…it was still comfortable even with no padding on the seat but it was very heavy.

Attachments

• F35E1C4E-9E19-4E4D-A5BA-C8683A6C02B9.jpeg
    F35E1C4E-9E19-4E4D-A5BA-C8683A6C02B9.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 8

Roystheboy

First attempt at a lighter frame - current frame is slightly different form from this photo but will cut 2 frames in foam and fibre glass one to see if the bike runs straight before carbon fibre on the second frame due to cost etc…that’s where I am at the moment.

Attachments

• 0EB23E01-1A55-4B87-91FF-B1884C6782D1.jpeg
    0EB23E01-1A55-4B87-91FF-B1884C6782D1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 14

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
"Cruzbiking" is not a widely recognized term. It's possible that you might be referring to "cruiser biking" or "cruiser cycling," which typically involves riding a cruiser bicycle, known for its laid-back, comfortable riding style.
Do we have an AI bot here?