Curved slider

RAR

Thanks Joe. I covered the tube with an old sock, let the pressure out first then refilled. Needed something to soak up the sweat.

JOSEPHWEISSERT

Zen MBB Master
Thanks Joe. I covered the tube with an old sock, let the pressure out first then refilled. Needed something to soak up the sweat.
I never thought about the sweat, but that could be a problem now that you mention it. I wonder if there is a way to get a Ventisit pad to cover the entire seat and neckrest to solve the sweat problem.

trplay

Zen MBB Master
Gotta give an A for the originality. How many miles do you have on it in one outing? Does the tube slip through the two supports?

RAR

trplay, Thanks for the "A". I did one ride at 71 miles another at 64 and some others at 40-50. Changed the sock to an old pair of my wife' yoga pants leg. Sewed up the end of the piece I cut off and slid it on like a sock. The material is better for sweat than cotton sock was.
Because the velcro is tightened by inflating ,the tube stays put . I tried a smaller tube like in the other forum accounts but they kept moving around, that's why I went to the fat one. I really like the air suspension, no vibration in head or neck.
I'm really frustrated with the handlebars. After four weeks I 'm still trying new setups.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rando_rider/

Still looking for a curved slider? I bought one but with my platform pedals and 150 mm extension the boom is practically horizontal. I don't need my curved slider. $100 + shipping

RAR

Still looking for a curved slider? I bought one but with my platform pedals and 150 mm extension the boom is practically horizontal. I don't need my curved slider. $100 + shipping
Marshall, I just got one yesterday from Rats, but thanks for the offer.
I would put it in the Buy and Sell part of the Fourm if it was me.

R2