Cyclic 12 issue.

joy

I have purchased 2 Cyclic 12 cameras. Both have had their on off switch fail. Can anyone recommend another camera? I have spent too much money on them to buy another. Interestingly, my Fly 6, the oldest, runs along nicely.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Gopro 7 or newer because I think from that model it already has native image stabilization, meaning your ride videos will be smooth without the need for an app to do it later, which also means less steps if you ever want to upload them. I don't use mine as a dash cam or drive recorder, but it does have loop function so you can use it as such. Some people don't like how boxy and unaero Gopros are, but another option is Mohoc. It's only slightly less ugly, quite heavy, and records up to 5 hours in 720p and almost 3 hours in 1080p. It has it's own battery, but you can also use rechargeable CR123s. It doesn't have native image stabilization, but it does have looping. Waterproof to 10m, 1 touch operation even with gloves, and the app is free. It was designed for military and law enforcement so it'll most likely survive a crash. Gopro7s cost about $200 now, maybe cheaper, but the Mohoc is gonna run about $500.