Definetely a coffee read... updating the motor

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
So every day is a revelation , well it can be.

There is me wanting desperately to maximise my fitness without having to buy an in-house trainer and matching TV.

Only to find out that antihistamines can effect training.

Unfortunately like so many others I suffer with allergies and this spring seems like an endless season with much rain and wind and sun. The flowers look marvelous but that's about all.

Is there an antihistamine that doesn't effect the body so much?

Last edited:

DavidCH

6 month cruz bike visa. I love it. I wonder how much I would have to pay for that?

DavidCH

I do know of an infrared nasal suppositories (removable of course) which are supposed to inhibit the nasal membrane from inflaming? Does it work?

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
You cannot relieve the symptoms of COPD. My watts are gone and I am never getting them back. I climb slowly. That is why I like low gears. I hate spinning out. Seems like such a waste of a descent. That is why I like high gears.

DavidCH

You cannot relieve the symptoms of COPD. My watts are gone and I am never getting them back. I climb slowly. That is why I like low gears. I hate spinning out. Seems like such a waste of a descent. That is why I like high gears.
Millions more people suffer from COPD, but have not been diagnosed and are not being treated. Although there is no cure for COPD, it can be treated.

I try and let restrictions blow over my head... I don't believe in everything I see. There is always a cure for a problem. Even if it hasn't been found yet. Scientists still don't know every Bush and tree in the world and also I heard reports of a brontasaurous being seen in the Congo.

One thing is for sure ... prayers are never misguided.

Trust for a cure is immanent . Who knows ... it might even happen with the lifting of prohibition on cannabis and all of its bio products.

Last edited:

DavidCH

That flonase inhaler supposed to be once every 24 hours. As usual I don't like taking things and as the day progresses... the weaker is the effect. So being me I decided to change things around. One puff in on the right and puff out on the left and at night ... puff in on the left and puff out on the right. It's cyclic breathing so best to close your eyes when doing this.

Last edited:

jond

Zen MBB Master
David what about drug free. Simple saline rinse. Not spray I’m talking dip tube bottle. Wash out the allergens. Make your own. Salt 75% and 25% baking powder. I was told I need an operation. I wash out the snoz daily. That was 15 years ago. It’s weird and initially concerning shoving and pumping salty water up your hooter and out the other side. But it works for me. Still not had the op. After the op anyway they get you to rinse with bottle. Just boil water use it warm up nose with a teaspoon of uniodised salt and bakers. Keep it hygienic etc. cheap and removes allergens.

DavidCH

David what about drug free. Simple saline rinse. Not spray I’m talking dip tube bottle. Wash out the allergens. Make your own. Salt 75% and 25% baking powder. I was told I need an operation. I wash out the snoz daily. That was 15 years ago. It’s weird and initially concerning shoving and pumping salty water up your hooter and out the other side. But it works for me. Still not had the op. After the op anyway they get you to rinse with bottle. Just boil water use it warm up nose with a teaspoon of uniodised salt and bakers. Keep it hygienic etc. cheap and removes allergens.
That's interesting with baking powder... I use a saline solution before from the chemist with a syringe... but why baking powder? My idea is just to use this flonase for another month. After that all the flowers should be dead with lack of water and 45c of heat.

Jesus says forgiveness is the answer ... "I am not a body".

Guess I will have to wait for that born again moment.

It's a good excuse to live by the sea.
sunrise.jpg

(I had my first wing foil lesson yesterday... I was in bed before 11:30... completely knackered but it was good as it allowed me to wake up at 6:30 to take this wonderful photo)

jond

Zen MBB Master
Woh nice pic. Wing foils I reckon wind surfers were more fun. Not tried foiling or kite.

ph balance that’s what is in the commercial products with a little sugar sweet.

syringe. Eek. Those netti pots are rubbish . Try the dip tube bottle. It can help blow the pressure out back of throat and bulge your eyes. Achoo.

DavidCH

Update time: it's getting hot. 35c expected tomorrow. The flowers are drying and dieing. It's brought a wave of little aphids that wiz up your clean nostrils... so probably have to wear a mask for protection. So there seems to be a lot of choice on the market. Anyone been there and done it? I could end up like dathvadar on a flying V.

Funny hat and mask and still be able to go over 50 kph draft free.

Update time: it's getting hot. 35c expected tomorrow. The flowers are drying and dieing. It's brought a wave of little aphids that wiz up your clean nostrils... so probably have to wear a mask for protection. So there seems to be a lot of choice on the market. Anyone been there and done it? I could end up like dathvadar on a flying V.

Funny hat and mask and still be able to go over 50 kph draft free.
I’ve become a fan of MeUndies’ face gaiters. They are two-ply, so I cut them into two one-ply gaiters. Very comfortable and breathable modal fabric, even when sweating. Bonus points for blocking the sun without need for sunscreen.
I’ve also used Buffs. I like the wool ones best.