Discovery.com - 6 Unforgettable Week-Long Bike Treks - Photo with Cruzbike Silvio

kenhardwick

One of the week long rides listed by Discovery.com article is the Oklahoma Freewheel. Photo provided just happens to have myself and my Cruzbike Silvio.

http://news.discovery.com/adventure/summer-adventure/6-unforgettable-week-long-bike-treks-130718.htm

Here is the photo if you don't want to review the article...this the last day of Oklahoma Freewheel at finish line in Joplin. Lots of miles ridden with my friends..Jenn (on Stage), Glen (taking her picture) and Eric (with Diabetes jersey).

6-unforgettable-week-long-bike-treks-130718-OK-freewheel.jpg height:440px;

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Great Photo

Ken,

I have not yet read the article, but what is interesting in the photo is that one would have to look hard to see that one of these bikes is not like the others. Your Silvio really blends in with the crowd with you standing next to it.

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Cool. Man Ken, you are one

Cool. Man Ken, you are one tall drink of water. Good shot of the Cruzbike jersey logo too.

-Eric

randyspann

Hi Ken - Wow!  So cool!  Glad

Hi Ken - Wow! So cool! Glad to see you are enjoying the Silvio. Are you tempted to upgrade to 2.0? (I'm not, loving it just the way it is)

kenhardwick

Upgrading to Silvio 2.0 tempting ?

Randy,
Yes, I am somewhat tempted to upgrade to Silvio 2.0 from 1.5 mainly because of the aerodynamics of the more reclined seat should make the 2.0 faster. I am totally happy with my Silvio 1.5 so I am in a "wait and see" attitude of how other like 2.0 vs the previous versions.