First Day!

pseudogrammaton

Man, I'm already loving the Q45, went around the block 3x now w/out crashing, WOOT!

She's mostly tuned & I'm past the point of desperately over-controlling it w/ excessive counter-steer. I figure not bad for a first-day neophyte at 60 years of age.

It's a very comfortable ride, back & tuchus are completely happy w/ the seat padding & monoshock design, & delighted this old dog can still learn new tricks. I'm doing this for my health & a Cruzbike has to be the most pleasant full-body workout a person can have while sitting!

It's a keeper!!
-- Lee R.

P.S. I gather I'm having better luck than the previous owner who suffered some skid marks on the side of the seat back.

1670805608222.png

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Welcome pseudo Lee R.

(re: p.s. Hopefully the previous owner leaned it against a brick wall, said oops, and gave you a discount!)

billyk

Guru
Man, I'm already loving the Q45, went around the block 3x now w/out crashing, WOOT!

She's mostly tuned & I'm past the point of desperately over-controlling it w/ excessive counter-steer. I figure not bad for a first-day neophyte at 60 years of age.

It's a very comfortable ride, back & tuchus are completely happy w/ the seat padding & monoshock design, & delighted this old dog can still learn new tricks. I'm doing this for my health & a Cruzbike has to be the most pleasant full-body workout a person can have while sitting!

It's a keeper!!
-- Lee R.

P.S. I gather I'm having better luck than the previous owner who suffered some skid marks on the side of the seat back.
Yes, welcome! Impressive first day!

I'll take a wild guess that you're not in one of the many cold-wet-snowy places today ...

Take your time and get the bike - and yourself - tuned. The Q has a lot of adjustments. Small changes can make a big difference in the feel of the bike. You'll find lots of tips and hints on this forum. Worth browsing.