Forum subject line and spam filter issues

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
I don't seem to be able to post links anymore without triggering a spam filter violation. If I chop off the HTTP colon forward slash forward slash cruzbike dot com forward slash then I don't get the Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted message, otherwise I do. I suspect links to images may be triggering this same condition.

Here is the path to some posts for headrests that does not trigger the filter message. Add the full URL prefix and you get the spam filter smack down.

silvio-headrest-nice-comfy-cheap

vendetta-headrest-silvio

vendetta-serious-randonneuring-bike.

Note: Edited to add a subject line to link the message node back to a valid subject line.

-Eric

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Spam filter blocking links and missing SUBJECT

Editing the top post does NOT reload the content into the edit box. You can also see this when you create a new post and click preview.

Also - I don't seem to be able to post links anymore without triggering a spam filter violation. If I chop off the HTTP colon forward slash forward slash cruzbike dot com forward slash then I get:

Your submission has triggered the spam filter and will not be accepted

Here is the path to some posts for headrests that does not trigger the filter message. Add the full URL prefix and you get the spam filter smack down.

silvio-headrest-nice-comfy-cheap

vendetta-headrest-silvio

vendetta-serious-randonneuring-bike.

-Eric