Herd Zwift Group IRL Katy Trail Ride September 29-October 2, 2023

david_kcmo

Please don't let me be the only recumbent cyclist and only Cruzbike rider (S40, thank you) on this ride! We will be riding at whatever pace we want. Flyers gonna fly but not me. Mostly middle-age (I'm 50), semi-interesting people, riding together for the entire Katy Trail. We know each other virtually from Zwift so this will be the first time we meet in real life (IRL - I had to learn that).

If you are interested, then please let me know. dbell@whmlaw.net

-David

See attached.

Attachments

• Katy Trail IRL Event.pdf
    780.9 KB · Views: 15

macg4d1g

David, definitely considering this. I may even own a Cruzbike by then. Currently riding a loaner recumbent (Rans V2) to see how I like the bent style. So far so good. Did a fifteen miler the other day and my shoulders did not even know it. Felt great. Catch up with you soon on a Regular Irregulars ride. Thanks to you and John for organizing this. - Chris G.

david_kcmo

David, definitely considering this. I may even own a Cruzbike by then. Currently riding a loaner recumbent (Rans V2) to see how I like the bent style. So far so good. Did a fifteen miler the other day and my shoulders did not even know it. Felt great. Catch up with you soon on a Regular Irregulars ride. Thanks to you and John for organizing this. - Chris G.
Thanks for writing! I had a Rans V2 as well. Once I stopped looking for recumbents after I got the Cruzbike S40. It's awesome. You will love it. No chamois butter, no arm/wrist/back aches.

hope to see you on the ride - whatever 2 wheels are under you!