How do you store your V20 or other Cruzbike?

Of course, the V20c is best when it's out on the road moving along. Unfortunately, I can't ride it all of the time and need to store it in the garage from time to time. I would like to hang it from the celling to free up some floor space and I'm considering ways to do just that.

What do you all do to store your Cruzbike?

I have a couple of hooks in the celling and I can hang the bike by flipping it upside-down and hooking the wheels. This maneuver is an awkward because of limited space. I'm concerned about loosing control of the bike and dropping it on the car - and that might scratch the bike! ;) .

I'm wondering if a rope lift might be helpful in handing the bike right-side up and eliminating the awkward maneuver. Have any of you used something like the Kradl lift or something like one of the other options available on Amazon?

Kradl

1702062935407.png

Other bike hoist

1702062896732.png

Are there other hanging bike storage solutions that have worked for you?

Thanks for your thoughts
Greg

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I have used these at times. They work very well. If you hook the hooks to the handlebar on the front and the headrest or back of the seat - you won't have to hand it upside down.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Be careful of hanging your V20 or any bike by the wheels. Some wheels, especially deep wheels, are made with a relatively brittle and weak carbon fiber fairing that will crack or worse if you hang your bike by the wheels. How Larry hangs his is the best way IMO. I keep mine on the trainer in a spare room so I can just roll it out, but I thought of hanging it from the ceiling with an easy pulley system so I would not have to throw out my back every time I ride.

YOGA_O

Of course, the V20c is best when it's out on the road moving along. Unfortunately, I can't ride it all of the time and need to store it in the garage from time to time. I would like to hang it from the celling to free up some floor space and I'm considering ways to do just that.

What do you all do to store your Cruzbike?

I have a couple of hooks in the celling and I can hang the bike by flipping it upside-down and hooking the wheels. This maneuver is an awkward because of limited space. I'm concerned about loosing control of the bike and dropping it on the car - and that might scratch the bike! ;) .

I'm wondering if a rope lift might be helpful in handing the bike right-side up and eliminating the awkward maneuver. Have any of you used something like the Kradl lift or something like one of the other options available on Amazon?

Kradl

View attachment 16467

Other bike hoist

View attachment 16466

Are there other hanging bike storage solutions that have worked for you?

Thanks for your thoughts
Greg
I use the second of the ones you have pictured for my recumbent trikes. My S40 is living in the shed on a stand.

Graham Mccollum

I hang mine from the wall using front wheel hook. It takes up a bit of space but you can store stuff under the bikes. Here is the T50 hanging next to wife's bike. Spare hook for V20. It does put pressure on the wheel but I use hope wheels so very strong. Don't know how safe it is for carbon rims.

Attachments

• IMG-20210308-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210308-WA0009.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 17