How to leave a PM?

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
I'd appreciate help on explaining how to do this. I can leave a Profile message but that seems to be visible to others. I'm wanting to know how to leave a private message.

TIA

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I'd appreciate help on explaining how to do this. I can leave a Profile message but that seems to be visible to others. I'm wanting to know how to leave a private message.

TIA
Click on the "link" that is the person's handle under their icon. This will pop-up another smaller winder. Click on the "start a conversation". Then this opens up the Private message (PM) for you to enter the subject and body

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Click on the "link" that is the person's handle under their icon. This will pop-up another smaller winder. Click on the "start a conversation". Then this opens up the Private message (PM) for you to enter the subject and body
Do you have to 'lock' it afterwards to make it private?

benphyr

Guru-me-not
As the initiator of the conversation you have two checkboxes below the message before you hit send. Allow others to be added to the conversion and Lock conversation. They need to be chosen before posting.

The default settings are participants locked and replies allowed.

They don’t stop someone from taking a screenshot but that is unavoidable with any written conversation.