How to search forum for s40 specific threads?

Black Hawk Down

Senior Rookie
How does one search this forum for S40 specific information? If I add s40 to the search string, it ignores it as being too common. It also does that for "V20", but then works for Vendetta. I get too many results when looking for S40 information. I know I can peruse the Road Series, but I need to do searches. Any tips on this would be great.

While I'm here, anyone know if there's info on how to assemble the 2019 S40 front fork? I took mine apart at the same time as my V40 and got the bearings and races mixed up (I know... idiotic). I was able to purchase a new set for the V20, so was able to reassemble it but Cruzbike doesn't supply S40 bearing sets. Is there a build diary or other instruction for how to put this together? Thanks.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
How does one search this forum for S40 specific information? If I add s40 to the search string, it ignores it as being too common. It also does that for "V20", but then works for Vendetta. I get too many results when looking for S40 information. I know I can peruse the Road Series, but I need to do searches. Any tips on this would be great.

While I'm here, anyone know if there's info on how to assemble the 2019 S40 front fork? I took mine apart at the same time as my V40 and got the bearings and races mixed up (I know... idiotic). I was able to purchase a new set for the V20, so was able to reassemble it but Cruzbike doesn't supply S40 bearing sets. Is there a build diary or other instruction for how to put this together? Thanks.
You might want to email Robert Holler directly...

Black Hawk Down

Senior Rookie
Yes. I worked with Robert on getting the S40 fork installed on the V20. That worked out great in the end. The V20 has an instruction on how to assemble the fork. I can't find one for the S40 (2019).

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Yes. I worked with Robert on getting the S40 fork installed on the V20. That worked out great in the end. The V20 has an instruction on how to assemble the fork. I can't find one for the S40 (2019).
It should be quite identical to this 2018 model: Difference between the 2018 and 2019 was some minor improvements to the main fame cable bosses and some clearances.

This frameset Assembly video should help:

The complete bike build was as shown below:

Black Hawk Down

Senior Rookie
It should be quite identical to this 2018 model: Difference between the 2018 and 2019 was some minor improvements to the main fame cable bosses and some clearances.
Thanks. The top video is what I needed. Hopefully it is the same as my S40.

I did manage to cobble together my fork from the mixed bag of bearings and races I have from the S40 and V20. I'm hoping I chose correctly. Time will tell.