I'm joining the club!

MailSeanBell

11:00 am on June 16th, the order is in!

Now the waiting begins... I'll be shocked if it makees it here in 2 buisness days but happy!

MailSeanBell

Freerider club... and that was a stretch with my wife. I had to promise to ride it everyday for the next 1300 days to get the cost per day under a dollar. :)

Kamatu

SeanBell wrote: Freerider club... and that was a stretch with my wife. I had to promise to ride it everyday for the next 1300 days to get the cost per day under a dollar. :)

Dude! Do it by the mile! :twisted: :ugeek:

MailSeanBell

Yeah... by the mile would be better... or more likely the kilometer.

I went to the library just now. Old Mountain Bike, Trail-a-bike on that, Mec Trailer behind that. It's quite the train. And my butt is sore. And my wrists are sore, and my fingers went to sleep... and I can't wait to get this Freerider! (although I don't know if the trail-a-bike will work on the cruzbike as it hooks onto the seat post and adds a level of instability as my 5 year old likes to rock back and forth and he's over 60 pounds.)

On Cruzbikes homepage you can find Photomonials one of them Chris,Perth Australia has a Freerider with a front fairing. http://www.cruzbike.com/testimonials.html Welcome to the club. :D :cool: ;)

Peder

MailSeanBell

It's getting closer! (Just in time for me to leave for a week!)

Jun 19, 2008 4:24 PM SAINT PAUL, MN
Jun 18, 2008 1:05 PM Departed FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC
1:24 AM Arrived at FedEx location CHARLOTTE, NC
Jun 17, 2008 6:19 PM Arrived at FedEx location RAEFORD, NC
5:28 PM Picked up RAEFORD, NC
12:33 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx

MailSeanBell

What is FedEx thinking?

The bike was delayed at the border, and arrived in Saskatoon shortly after I left on vacation. I e-mailed fedex to let them know that I couldn't be there to recieve it, and that they should hold it in the warehouse till I get back. So... Friday they decided to leave the bike on my doorstep where it sat in the rain till the next day when the person feeding my cat came by and saw it and brought it in.

I live in an OK neighborhood but I know some of my 'addict' neighbors would have taken it in a second if they saw it so...

Now, the moral question: Should I go for the free bike? (just kidding... I know that is wrong to pretend I didn't get it but it's tempting...). But really... does fedex often leave $1000 items sitting in the rain on the front step after they've been told no one would be home all week?

Well... no worries, the bike is fine, and now I have to wait till Tuesday when I get home to unpack it. The excitement builds...

MailSeanBell

First impressions:

It's sort of like finding out you had some muscles that you didn't know did anything.

First attempt was late at night after building it... learned that I didn't tighten the steering enough and that this is important. :shock:

Second attempt this morning was great. Wobbly, chaotic, tense... wonderful. :D This thing really moves!

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
SeanBell wrote: First impressions:

It's sort of like finding out you had some muscles that you didn't know did anything.

First attempt was late at night after building it... learned that I didn't tighten the steering enough and that this is important. :shock:

Second attempt this morning was great. Wobbly, chaotic, tense... wonderful. :D This thing really moves!

:lol: :lol: Welcome to the club. It'll only get better and then you're in for some fun!

Mark