I'm selling this vendetta, based in Manchester UK, looking for £2150.00 that will include the bags they are custom made for this bike.

Jan

I'm based in the UK and already have an S40, which I love and use a lot. However, I'm tempted to buy a Vendetta for speed.

Am I seeing this right and is this bike missing its rear brake?

Jimbo

No it has rim brakes on the back and disc on the front.
I’m new to this forum and I’m still learning I was planning how I was going to present the bike when I hit the wrong button and it posted
I’m still trying to work out how to add more photos and information.
The last photo is a wedge I’ve added to make learning easier

Attachments

• IMG_5645.jpeg
    IMG_5645.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_5887.jpeg
    IMG_5887.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 86
  • IMG_6260.jpeg
    IMG_6260.jpeg
    5.6 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_6285.jpeg
    IMG_6285.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 71

Jan

Can you drop me an email at jan [dot] onime [at] gmail [dot] com? I would like to ask you a few more question in private.

In terms of provenance I’ll add something that may tempt a buyer.. I used to own this bike which lived for a period of its life at Windsor Castle and was once admired and sat on by the late HRH Prince Phillip, The Duke of Edinburgh

If anybody wants to buy it and doesn’t want the bags (which were created and added by the current owner) then I’d be interested in the headrest pack

Jimbo

Hi, what year model is the bike?
The bike is a vendetta, I'm not sure of the year but think it's between 2018 to 2021 if you need any other photos to determin the age let me know and I'll get them for you.

The bike is a vendetta, I'm not sure of the year but think it's between 2018 to 2021 if you need any other photos to determin the age let me know and I'll get them for you.
The serial number would allow a prospective buyer to do the necessary checks I’d imagine.. I think it’s a 2019 but I’m not certain

Sean Gandini

Nice bike...one of the few here in the UK. I commute on an S40 and ride a v20 for the joy of speed. Recommend them both highly.

Maria Parker

Administrator
In terms of provenance I’ll add something that may tempt a buyer.. I used to own this bike which lived for a period of its life at Windsor Castle and was once admired and sat on by the late HRH Prince Phillip, The Duke of Edinburgh

If anybody wants to buy it and doesn’t want the bags (which were created and added by the current owner) then I’d be interested in the headrest pack
I wish we had a photo of that!