Introductory offer

trplay

Zen MBB Master
So, this Summer you were one of those "I only ride real bikes" crowd missing out on the Cruzbike Zwift Super Train and now that train is full. Don't worry be happy, we have a plan which can include you in this introductory offer. If you're one of those who are rethinking that outdoor thing as the ice and rain is putting you on the tarmac, whoops, "there went the collarbone" ride then this offer is for you. If the weight has begun to creep up during the eating season and that cardio is starting to fade don't worry be happy. You are in luck. This deal is for you.

The world renown High Speed Low Drag Group wants to expand and we need you to do it. Tonight is our last race until after Thanksgiving but when we return from the Thanksgiving break the plan is to form a third team making room for those who missed that midnight train to Georgia. This team will fit squarely in the middle of High Speed and Low Drag meaning we can use riders of every level. We will be especially in need of those 1.6 to 2.0 w/kg riders because these riders keep improving and moving up on us. Don't be a Boo-Bird. Hop off that sofa right now, grab that mouse, and tell us you intend to play. You know you want to.

This introductory offer is provided as is without any guarantees . In association with the High Speed Low Drag, we make no warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, of title, or of noninfringement of third party rights. Accepting said offer by a user is entirely at the user’s risk.

couch-potato-1.jpg

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Some of us still sitting on a bench at the station could use a few basic bullet points. Have my S40 on the Elite trainer (the V stays road ready all winter) and can re-up the Zwift Acct that I never used but can you give me the basics. I work full time + so what are typical ride times, lengths etc. would like to give it a try

trplay

Zen MBB Master
What Josh (Pollack) said. We race in the zone 9 slot (7:35 pm est) There are 11 different time slots so if you can't race in our time zone we can find you a DF team in another one.

trplay

Zen MBB Master
Some of us still sitting on a bench at the station could use a few basic bullet points. Have my S40 on the Elite trainer (the V stays road ready all winter) and can re-up the Zwift Acct that I never used but can you give me the basics. I work full time + so what are typical ride times, lengths etc. would like to give it a try
@paco1961 you have a private message. Welcome aboard!

I look forward to racing with @paco1961 .

For everyone else, there is still time on this offer! Come out and join your fellow recumbent riders and racers! We have plenty of room on our teams. Don't worry, if enough of you sign up, that means more paperwork for @trplay ! It's a win for everyone!

If you are not sure about racing, come join Low Drag. Yes, you will be encouraged to give everything you have, but we'll make sure you have a good introduction to the racing. From there, move on up to a faster team!

ed72

Zen MBB Master

Races start at 7:35 eastern on Thursday and are 40-60 minutes in length BUT like all time trials, the team could start at 7:35 or 7:45 or 7:37, etc. Usually the team gets online around 7:15-7:20. Personally, I start my warmup at 6:50 and then go over to the race about 10 minute before. The specifics on how to sign up and which Pen to get into? Just don't follow me. TRP has to corral me into the right place. Mocha is B, Latte is A, Vienna is E.....gets confusing.

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
@paco1961 are you still interested in riding with us Thursday? Let us know.
Trying to work out the timing. Thursdays are tough for me - work stuff this time of year. This whole keeping funding levels up to keep my whole non-profit staff employeed during a pandemic thing is getting in the way of my riding!