John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Just got these wow photos from our Netherlands dealer. :p
55_b53d15dd75154728767592a76f28e241

55_4c19c4e6fb7b640bcb0a5f111122b21b

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Nice.

What bar is that? It looks too shallow for a Gary. Nice to see Shimano finally figured out how to hide their shifter cables. Good looking bike!

Mark

Gromit

Guru
IMHO The angle of the brifters on those bars looks a little ergonomically uncomfortable. They appear to be at 90 degrees to the TFT.
Maybe twistgrip shifters and normal brake levers would be better? :)

WhiteSilvio

Gromit wrote: IMHO The angle of the brifters on those bars looks a little ergonomically uncomfortable. They appear to be at 90 degrees to the TFT.
Maybe twistgrip shifters and normal brake levers would be better? :)
I agree the bike has "scrubbed up" particularly well from a photographic point of view.

I think Gromit may be on to something with the ergonomics of the handlebar setup.
And I agree with Mark about the Shimano gear [note to self: tidy up cables; maybe lash out and buy new style brifters!].

But I have to say that one would be hard pressed to make the 'bars and brifters arrangement less aerodynamic.

I guess there may be reasons for this setup, it certainly stops any chance of interference with knees/legs and the levers during gear-changing.
(But I have to say that it's a rare event to even brush against the levers during changing, and I certainly don't make a conscious effort to change gears when my legs are in any particular position relative to the brifters.)
I guess it's a matter of living with the bike for a while. I'd be interested to see if the bike is still the same after a 2 or 3000km of riding.

Is this Jeroen's personal Silvio?

Regards,
John R

I like the wheels you have many options to get for a Silvio.
I have had some communication with Jerone he seems to be a smart dedicated rider and seller of Cruzbike models. His homepage http://www.cruzbike.nl/
If Jon should look at his video he will also see a Freerider.

Peder