Just Signed On

Bruce B

Hi All from El Paso, Texas USA,
Today I ordered a Silvio frame. I will use a Shimano Ultegra Triple group and a Origin 8 bar. I plan to have an El Paso bicycle shop put it together as I have only vintage bicycle tools and not enough knowledge to install and fine tune the installation.
Our home is in the Rio Grande valley at an altitude of 1100 m. There are miles of nice flat farm to market roads north of us on up to Las Cruces, New Mexico and beyond.
And then there are the roads on the east and west sides of the Franklin Mountains.One of the highest challenges is the 16 mile Trans Mountain Road which crosses Smugglers Pass at an altitude of about 1645 m.
So, the wait begins until I am on the road with my first recumbent.
Bruce

Lief

Guru Schmuru
Congrats Bruce!
You and me both (ordered framesets today)!

I wish I had the Texas weather back...it is gonna be painful the first time I take mine out in the Seattle rain.

Like that first scratch on your new car.

defjack

Zen MBB Master
Its always nice some more Silvios. My Ultegra triple is still going strong after 5500 miles. Jack

JimParker

Welcome, Bruce!

Your Silvio should be there on Wednesday, sooner than b.lief so since you are closer to North Carolina than Washington State.

It was great to ship two Silvios today. We also sent a large order to Europe today.

Post your questions here. Good luck with your build!

Jim