Light Adapter / Go Pro Mount

cruzKurt

Decided to mock up an adapter that uses the water bottle holes on the slider tube. Turned out great and I like it. It is not as aero as it could be, but since it was 3D printed, I modify and reprint no problem. The Light Bar Stub I just printed because I can and needed a new one for another bike. Gonna print in color next time.

light bar go pro mount image.jpgIMG_1601.jpegIMG_1600.jpegIMG_1602.jpegIMG_1603.jpeg

Last edited:

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
Decided to mock up an adapter that uses the water bottle holes on the slider tube. Turned out great and I like it. It is not as aero as it could be, but since it was 3D printed, I modify and reprint no problem. The Light Bar Stub I just printed because I can and needed a new one for another bike. Gonna print in color next time.

View attachment 14907View attachment 14910View attachment 14911View attachment 14909View attachment 14908
I have a curved slider on my V20 as well because I couldn't see the front. How are you going to see the front of the bike with the light or camera in front of your field of vision? I am just curious.

cruzKurt

I have a curved slider on my V20 as well because I couldn't see the front. How are you going to see the front of the bike with the light or camera in front of your field of vision? I am just curious.
Maybe I sit higher than some, but I have ridden with my GoPro on a similar height mount and don't really feel hindered in my line of sight. I have a very long torso, maybe that helps and hinders.