Looking to buy a Vendetta V20 in Europe

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
You might be looking for some time unless Magic comes into production. Fingers crossed.

bikeventoux

I may have to break the "pig" if a used one doesn't materialize.

You know, I obsess about weight just like the rest of the guys in the club, but when it comes right down to it, I don't care too much. I do Audax so I carry a suitcase full of clothes and lights and tools and a kitchen sink.

Carbon Fiber sounds nice. I'll think it over.

Last edited:

chicorider

Zen MBB Master
The red one is more current. The main frame and seat pan only come in one size, but the headrest and boom are very adjustable. I am even shorter than you (165cm). I went with a short chainstay and curved slider and it fits me very well.

Attachments

• IMG_1319[1].JPG
    IMG_1319[1].JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 34
You can email Cruzbike and they will have about anything you would need. I have the red one and love it. The red V20 that you are looking at looks like it has the standard chainstay.

bikeventoux

You can email Cruzbike and they will have about anything you would need. I have the red one and love it. The red V20 that you are looking at looks like it has the standard chainstay.

Taille L ( la plus grande, pour personne de plus de 180cm)

That means largest size for someone taller than 180cm

jond

Zen MBB Master
First one is a v1. Aluminium pan seat. Original vendetta.

Red one is first v20 and a better handling finish and design more adjustable machine.

You size the chainstay to fit your leg length . All hydroformed mainframes are same size.

Great bike. Good for sealed audax.

I have a v20 in Bayern Germany, if interested give me a shout. It’s a great bike and hate to get rid of it but I am moving more towards the velomobile path. You can see the v20 in the back ground. The bachetta is also going by by.

Attachments

• 703A06F7-063E-4D39-875E-AE27671E6ACB.jpeg
    703A06F7-063E-4D39-875E-AE27671E6ACB.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 27

bikeventoux

Sorry, I bought the red one already. I have some questions about the velomobile. How do you transport it? Have you had problems with it flipping over? What do you think of it? Why did you choose this particular one? I saw a video by a guy who lives in Finland. He doesn't ride the velomobile in winter ( but he does ride a recumbent) due to some design problems with the velomobile:
What do you think of this? Sorry if I am taking this off topic. This is just idle curiosity. I have no intention of buying a velomobile.

Good luck selling the cruzbike.

The velomobile is very nice, you have to push it pretty hard into a corner to flip it over.
Most people have problems with the front derailleur not shifting properly. I have a schlumpf mountain drive so I don’t have that issue. The quest is built for people between 5’ and 6’7”, there is allot of room for adjustments. It’s also very fast, Ive beat my fastest time on the v20 by 8kmh on the same stretch of road. I bought it for touring, and to get out of the weather, it’s sporty, comfortable and very stable.
It’s not designed to be driven in the snow, it sits very low to the ground and you would basically be a snowplow. Lastly, You can transport it in a trailer or a van. I haven’t listed the v20 yet but probably pretty soon on eBay Kleinanzeigen.

Luke.j.w

The velomobile is very nice, you have to push it pretty hard into a corner to flip it over.
Most people have problems with the front derailleur not shifting properly. I have a schlumpf mountain drive so I don’t have that issue. The quest is built for people between 5’ and 6’7”, there is allot of room for adjustments. It’s also very fast, Ive beat my fastest time on the v20 by 8kmh on the same stretch of road. I bought it for touring, and to get out of the weather, it’s sporty, comfortable and very stable.
It’s not designed to be driven in the snow, it sits very low to the ground and you would basically be a snowplow. Lastly, You can transport it in a trailer or a van. I haven’t listed the v20 yet but probably pretty soon on eBay Kleinanzeigen.
Hi did you sell the v20 if not how much would you like and what group set does it have on it.
I live in the uk.