Looking to try out and/or buy a Vendetta,S30, or S40 in Florida.

Tripleburner

Anyone willing to let me try out or purchase their most prized possession (and I don’t mean your wife, that’s just silly)?
Thanks!

Not that close. I’ll be in Vero sometime after the new year. Plans not set yet. I’ve had a S-40 for about 3 yrs. Great bike...really enjoy riding it. Takes a bit getting use to at first.

Tripleburner

Sorry for the delay in responding; was traveling to ft Lauderdale area which is where I am until Sunday.
Are you looking to sell your S40?

No. I actually have 2. I keep one in FL and the other in NJ. I bought my first from Jim & Maria at the Recumbent Convention in Philadelphia, the second, last year from a young man who posted it on this website.

Keep a lookout on this website they come on once in awhile. Good luck.

Not sure when I am returning to FL after the new year but you are welcome to try out mine if we can connect.

Enjoy the holidays.

Tripleburner

Trying to figure out how to edit the original post.
At any rate, there’s no need for me to try out any other Cruzbike as I now have a V-20 heading my way! Can’t wait to start the learning process. The last time I was in a learning environment I was scolded for eating crayons; high school really sucked for me...

chicorider

Zen MBB Master
Ha! Congrats. Be patient and enjoy. The learning curve was steep for me, but once I got over it, it has been totally worth it.

Congratulations. Enjoy. Hardest part for me was learning to start from standstill. Drove to a large vacant parking lot to practice. In three days I was confident enough to take it on the road with out difficulty. My advice...because of the front drive design I found starts from standstill, front wheel tends to turn in direction of your power stroke especially at slow speeds. I quickly discovered if I started in the lowest gear I exerted less pressure in the power stroke initially which lessened the tendency of the front wheel to turn in that direction. Once you get up to speed I was able to shift to a lower gear without difficulty controlling direction. Good luck.