Matte Black or White?

Vargas

I am so happy!!! The V2K frame has just arrived in my hands!

I opened the package and while staring at that beauty, my wife said: White? Thats ugly! You must have it painted matte black, dark matte gray or dark matte green!
I agree that dark matte gray looks great; I've seen some bikes painted matte and it is really cool!
Problem is that any scratch will show the white or aluminum below - white doesn't have this issue and I do like white anyway.
So the bike will be white!
Now the question. I have just bought a black front suspension fork. The store also had it in white. How do you fashionable CB riders think the white SR will look best, with black or white front fork (the front triangle will remain black)?

In case in the future you see a picture of me riding a dark matte gray or green bike you will know who won the colour discusion...

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
I vote for a white fork

Last year, I met a nearby Cruzbike owner who owned a white silvio. As I recall, his fork was white and the original boom was white, but it was replaced with a black one. The white frame was nicely offset by the black front end.

Vargas

You won!

Since I got only your vote, it won! I exchanged the black fork for a white one. I believe the bike will look nice in white with the black front and seat.
Once finished I'll post some pictures.

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
I wish the last time I voted

I wish the last time I voted worked out that well!

Looking forward to seeing pictures.of your completed bike.

Tarmac Terrorist

I choose Matt Black for mine

I choose Matt Black for mine if I was not in a hurry to ride it I would have loved to do a Gloss and Matt checker pattern. My theme is Black and Silver.
Bike%20007.JPG